Kristen tells me I get to write about books today. I am so excited.
1. Number of books I own: Only one. I wish it wree 12.
2. Last book I bought: Babar's Yoga for Elephants.
3. Last book I read: I borrow a lot of Kristen's books. The last one I read was a Thai cookbook. I wanted to make peanut sauce.
4. Five books that mean a lot to me:
Babar's Yoga for Elephants by Laurent de Brunhoff
The Elephant Vanishes by Haruki Murakami
The Elephants of Style : A Trunkload of Tips on the Big Issues and Gray Areas of Contemporary American Englishby Bill Walsh
The Life and Times of the Peanut by Charles Micucci
An Hour Before Daylight : Memoirs of a Rural Boyhood by Jimmy Carter
5. Five people I will tag to answer these questions: I can't think of anyone who likes to read as much as me, so just do it if you want to.